Friday, July 13, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard

We ordered a new dresser set a couple weeks ago.  They arrived the other day and we had them delivered.  They are a little bigger than I remembered, but they fit into our room somehow!  We rearranged and made a place for them, only to rearrange back to where things were because they only fit one way (according to me-Jamie had another idea but I shot that down).  I was going to insert a picture, but I haven't taken it, so imagine any dresser set and we have something similar ;)

What I can tell you, is that new furniture is awesome!  The trouble is, these dressers are conveniently placed where there used to be walking space.  That means old habits die hard.  The dressers have been in place 2 days, and both Jamie and I have walked into the edge of the dresser at least a few times each.  So far no serious damage has been suffered by our bodies, but I'm considering a bumper on the edge of the dresser to protect my rib cage and my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment